Vacaville Tree Service
Vacaville Tree Service is a family owned and operated tree service and tree removal company. We are located in the great city of Vacaville and are able to service the entire county of Solano. We provide a wide range of tree services that includes tree inspections, tree health and diagnosis, tree and stump removal, tree trimming, tree pruning, tree fertilization, and emergency tree services. We have certified arborists on staff so you know you are getting the best Vacaville Tree Services company around. Give us a call today and find out what makes this tree service company so special.
- Free Consultation – Not sure if you want to hire a tree service contractor? No problem! Give us a call and we will give you a free consultation.
- Emergency Services – Did a tree fall on your house? Or in your driveway? We offer emergency services to those in need. We operate on a first come first serve basis. We have also teamed up with several other tree specialists in the city of Vacaville in order to meet any emergency service request.
- Tree Inspections – Let’s look at your trees before we do anything. Let the tree experts help you decide what you can or need to do with the trees you have.
- Tree Health and Diagnosis – Does your tree look unhealthy? Are some of the branches dying for no reason? You can call us the tree doctors because we specialize in diagnosing and treating sickly trees.
- Tree Removal – Do you have a tree that is creeping over in to your neighbors’ yard? Has a tree fallen and been removed but a stump was left behind? Whatever your tree problem is we have a tree solution. Visit our tree removal page for more information.
- Tree Trimming – Trees are living things and each tree species grows at different rates, and growth can increase or decrease depending upon the time of year too. Some trees require trimming in order to remain healthy. You might also need to trim trees that are starting to grow in to or on to your house. It is important to keep trees from physically touching your house for many reasons such as they can cause damage to the home and they provide an easy access point for rats, mice, and insects. It is a good idea to keep your tree properly trimmed.
- Tree Pruning – This can be an essential element of tree health. For example, a peach tree that loses it leaves in the fall needs to be trimmed before spring comes again for the tree to be the most productive and health it can be.
- Tree Fertilization – Trees needs to eat too! Sometimes the soil our trees are in lack essential nutrients. We specialize in assessing the soil and determining what it is your tree needs.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.